Fri, Jul 23|
The Old Tree Spiritual Sanctuary
Full Moon Gathering - Aquarius
Join me as we celebrate the 1st of 2 Aquarius Full Moons of 2021. This will be the 1st Live (in person) moon that I am having at my house in over a year! We will also be welcoming the 1st harvest... Lammas (takes place on 8/1), I know it is a bit early but so what. Is it ever too early to partay!!
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
The Old Tree Spiritual Sanctuary, 36603 SE Woody Creek Ln, Snoqualmie, WA 98065, USA
About the Event
Join me as we celebrate the 1st of 2 Aquarius Full Moons of 2021. This will be the 1st Live (in person) moon that I am having at my house in over a year!
We will also be welcoming the 1st harvest... Lammas (takes place on 8/1), I know it is a bit early but so what. Is it ever too early for a celebration??
Before RSVP'ing to this moon, I ask that you please read the information that goes along with it.
This event will be In person and Virtual
What you will need:
* Pen/Paper (This is something you will always need for my moons)
You will need a piece to burn and maybe a piece to write on as a journal entry.
* Stones that represent, to you, the 4th, 5th, 6th and thymus (higher heart) chakras.
* A Glass of Drinking water
* Items that represent, to you, the elements of Air, fire, and water.
* Take a moment to reflect on what you have harvested for yourself this season. reflect upon the sacrifices, both from nature and from the people around us, upon which we depend. What do you need help planning right now? Are there sacrifices you should be making in the present that will be reaped in the future?
* Take a moment to think about an action of self love and care that you may carry guilt over (one that you have been trained is a selfish action, ie. a nap) bring that thought with you.
* Something that represents, to you, the God and Goddess/ Divine/ Spirit (however you may refer to higher power)
* Open Mind/Heart
If you are attending In Person:
* You will need to bring all/any of the above items
* I do request proof of a negative covid test within the last two weeks or proof of full covid immunization & please bring a mask, for the comfort and safety of all attending.
* Feel free to bring an item for the Altar that you want to charge
* A stalk of wheat
* Food and/or drink to share with all who attend.
* Your own lawn chair or blanket for the ground.
* A jacket, it can get chilly outside at night.
* I ask that you arrive on time
* Please know, that I have a student only event happening directly after our public moon ceremony so we will need to end our time together promptly at 10pm. Gathering, eating, and catching up will happen Prior to the event.
* The event begins promptly at 8:30pm pst, guests are welcome to begin arriving at 7pm.
UPDATE: This Event WILL NOT be broadcast live on our FB group. Moon Gatherings will now be taking place via my website and Zoom Link
Zoom links will only be provided to Members of my site (Free to sign up) who specifically RSVP to the event.
To become a Member on my Website www.theoldtreeshop.com * Click on the Log In link (on home page by the cart in the menu bar) and create your Free Member Account * Join the Group Moon Tribe of the Old Tree (under Members Tab, click on Group List and request to join) * RSVP to the event (an email with the zoom link will be emailed to you). Please know, the day of ritual I am usually running around getting everything ready. If you wait until the day of to request to become a member, I cannot guarantee that I will have time to approve you.
If you would like to download our Phone App, please visit http://wix.to/IEAqAKo?ref=cl
Eat, Catch Up time
1 hour 15 minutes